It sometimes feels like we’ve reached the saturation point in some consumer markets…consider the financial services sector:
- bank branches are being closed, and moving to the web
- there are more mortgage brokers in some markets than can (reasonably) be sustained by real estate and refinancing activity
- personal loans are offered on every street corner and app
- insurance brokers and agents are everywhere
- financing and credit cards are provided at every retail touchpoint
- even financial planning has become ubiquitous – with robo-advisors now serving every segment of the market
So, how can a provider stand out in such crowded fields?
Consider the arithmetic, around a plan to steal a tiny piece of market share from everyone. In this approach, your main brand stands to lose a little too – but through the deployment of a well-defined flanker brand, you’ll gain – alot.
Run the numbers to see how it can work for you:
Caffeine can help you drive awareness, engagement, and qualified leads to your site, team, or broker network. Delivered through a portfolio of share-building multi-dimensional flanker brands such as Together Financial (and others), you’ll build brand awareness with your ideal prospects, drive peer-to-peer endorsements, differentiate your product, and drive and nurture qualified leads.